Why is the media so confused about this “mystery illness” causing paralysis (aka myelitis) in children all around the US?
Acute Flaccid Myelitis (AFM) is not mysterious; it is a known and well-documented side effect of the polio vaccine. India suffered over 47,500+ cases of AFM directly after its polio vaccine campaign a few years back.
Also known as Acute Flaccid Paralysis (AFP) or non-polio AFP (NPAFP), AFM has been reported since 2014 as a “mysterious polio-like illness.”
In a paper published in the Indian Journal of Medical Ethics in 2012, Neetu Vashisht, MD, and Jacob Puliya, MD, wrote “Clinically indistinguishable from polio paralysis but twice as deadly, the incidence of NPAFP was directly proportional to doses of oral polio [vaccine] received.” – Vashisht N., Puliyel J., Polio programme: let us declare victory and move on. Indian Journal of Medical Ethics 2012 9(2): 114-117.
Below we list six more studies linking acute myelitis (aka paralysis) to vaccines, particularly the flu shot. These take two minutes to research them on PubMed.
Then help the media do its job by sharing this information on news media Facebook pages, on Twitter and on all the State Health Department posts.
Notice when you read these stories that some of them are pushing further vaccines:
1. “In fact, a number of inflammatory disorders of the central nervous system [myelitis] have been associated with the administration of various vaccines.”
2. “We reviewed the magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) database of the Dent Neurologic Institute to study the abnormal findings in myelitis. We identified 9 patients, with acute transverse myelitis. Although readily distinguishable from lesions due to MS, the various etiologies for ATM, including post-infectious (n = 2), post-vaccination (n = 3), and idiopathic (n = 4) were indistinguishable on MRI.”
3. “It should be recognized that certain vaccines might trigger serious neurological immune phenomena such as Guillain-Barre syndrome, seizures, cranial neuropathy, and acute disseminated encephaloMYELITIS (ADEM). Here we report on an elderly woman with ADEM following seasonal influenza [flu] vaccination.”
4. “A wide variety of inflammatory diseases temporally associated with the administration of various vaccines, has been reported in the literature. The most commonly reported vaccinations that were associated with CNS demyelinating diseases included influenza (21 cases), human papilloma virus (HPV) (9 cases), hepatitis A or B (8 cases), rabies (5 cases), measles (5 cases), rubella (5 cases), yellow fever (3 cases), anthrax (2 cases), meningococcus (2 cases) and tetanus (2 cases). Usually the symptoms of the CNS demyelinating syndrome appear a few days following the immunization (average: 14.2 days).
5. “We describe two adult cases of neurologic complications occurring after influenza vaccination. The first case was a 62-year-old man who experienced convulsions 5 days after vaccination, and the second case was a 70-year-old man who exhibited paraplegia 7 days after vaccination. Diagnoses of acute disseminated encephalomyelitis and transverse MYELITIS with acute motor axonal neuropathy were made.”
6. “Acquired Demyelinating disorders [MYELITIS] of the central nervous system in children span a wide spectrum. The etiology of acquired demyelinating conditions is multi-factorial namely – genetic, post-infectious, post-immunization…Vaccines, specifically the influenza, rabies and smallpox vaccines have also been reported.”
More information can be found here: www.LearnTheRisk.org/news/paralysis-vaccines